Horrific Allergy Shock from Bug-Infested Coffee at Airport

Horrific Allergy Shock from Bug-Infested Coffee at Airport

A young Spanish airline employee suffered a severe anaphylactic shock after unknowingly drinking a coffee contaminated with insects from a vending machine at Son Sant Joan airport, Majorca. The 21-year-old woman, who initially noticed an odd taste, soon experienced extreme allergic reactions, including swelling of the face and throat, leading to breathing difficulties. She was urgently treated with adrenaline shots and spent 36 hours in intensive care before being discharged. Following this alarming incident, which occurred on April 22, her family has filed a complaint with the police, citing a potential public health crime. The vending machine involved has since been decommissioned.

Read the full article here.